Personal data controller
Your personal data will be processed by the company inquieto moving attitude ("Inquieto"), Corporate Taxpayer No. B-88586953. Address: Paseo de la Castellana 163, 2ª planta, 28046 Madrid Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Paseo de la Castellana 163, 2ª planta, 28046 Madrid Contact email: email@example.com
Purposes of data processing
• Offer different channels where you can contact us to request information, resolve doubts, etc.
• Process requests for information, test drives and purchases of our vehicles, as well as to manage our services..
• Offer, where appropriate, products and services of interest to the individual through electronic means.
•Help improve the development, maintenance and usability of our website.
• In any case, we ensure the safekeeping of this information with the maximum guarantees of security and in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection.
Inquieto does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. You can exercise your rights under data protection regulations at any time, or raise any questions about the processing of data by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements to be fulfilled in order to provide personal data to Inquieto
In order to provide us with your personal data, you must be at least 14 years of age and/or, where applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to use this Website. In any case, to contract our services through our website, you must be of legal age, with full legal capacity to act, acting in your own name or in the name and on behalf of legal entities.
By providing your data to use our services, you ensure that the data and information provided is real, truthful, updated and that it belongs to you and not to third parties. You must notify us of any changes that occur in the data provided, being responsible in any case for the truthfulness and accuracy of such data at all times.
Principles we apply to your personal data
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency. We will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance in a transparent manner.
• Principle of data minimisation. We will only request data that is strictly necessary regarding the purposes for which we require it. As minimum as possible.
• Principle of storage limitation. Data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we shall inform you of the relevant retention period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review our lists, and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
Data collection methods
The personal data that we process in Inquieto come from:
• Contact form
• Subscription form
• Blog comments
• Service request form
• Registration form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Inquieto is processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right to:
• Request access to the personal data relating to the data subject
• Request the restriction of their processing
• Oppose to the processing
• Request data portability
•Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Inquieto will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller when:
• Processing is based on consent.
The data have been provided by the person concerned.
• The processing is carried out by automated means. When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller if technically possible. Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
At Inquieto.com we use Twitter Ads, Twitter's advertising platform, which allows you to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, the audience can be segmented by:
• Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimacy to process your data
The categories of the data processed are identification data. No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided shall be kept:
• Until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
• Period from the last confirmation of interest: 3 years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted to third parties. In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Inquieto shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help Inquieto.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Inquieto.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
GAM España Servicios de Maquinaria SLU: provides Inquieto with risk estimation and vehicle management services. Its registered office is at 33199 - Siero (Asturias). FIATC Mutua de Seguros y Reaseguros: is the insurance company used by Inquieto. Its registered office is at 08017 - Barcelona. MARESBROKER CORREDORIA D'ASSEGURANCES SL SOCIETAT VINCULADA A FIATC MUTUA D'ASSEGURANCES I REASSEGURANCES: carries out insurance brokerage work for Inquieto. Domiciled in 08301 - Mataró (Barcelona) Gestoría Ortega: Performs administrative tasks for the management of registration and taxes of our vehicles. Domiciled in 02002 - Albacete Panel Sistemas Informáticos, S.L.: Provides several of Inquieto's information systems. Domiciled in 28027 – Madrid Google Adsense: On this website we partner with Google to show third party advertisements to users who access this website. By collaborating with Google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads. These cookies include third party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics. When you visit this site, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Read more about the types of cookies used by Google, find out how Google uses these cookies., and find out cómo how Google uses these cookies. You can use your ad settings pto manage the Google ads you are shown and opt out of being shown interest-based ads. Even if you opt out of these ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, browser type, and recent and past searches related to your current search. If you would like to learn more about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,click here.
Targeting and profiling
The recording of personal data provided at the time of subscription, contact, interaction with the website and any other data provided during browsing, including the information provided by cookies in relation to browsing habits, will also entail the voluntary acceptance by you in relation to the processing of such personal data by Inquieto, in order to be segmented or categorised for the purpose of applying them to the activity related to the management of general administration, information, marketing of advertising space, profiling, analysis of proposals requested by users/customers, statistical study of the services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms. The data that we use for profiling, and which are shown to advertisers, are not data that allow us to identify the users, they are only shown in a graph of the type of public that we have, their age, country, gender, etc. Users who access this website explicitly consent to the use of their personal information for profiling, segmentation and categorisation of data for the purposes described in the previous section and the transfer of this information to advertisers.
When browsing Inquieto.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics • Twitter Analytics • Facebook Pixel We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Inquieto undertakes to use and process users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation. This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is to say, the transmission of data between a server and Inquieto cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding confidentiality of processing, Inquieto shall ensure that any person who is authorised by us to process Client Data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty). Where any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, Inquieto shall notify the Client without delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying Inquieto under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation shall not have retroactive effects.
Inquieto reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt to new legal or jurisprudential provisions, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Inquieto shall announce on this page the changes with reasonable notice of its implementation.