INQUIETO MOVING ATTITUDE, S.L. (hereinafter, “Inquieto”), as a company subject to Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Digital Rights Guarantee (hereinafter, “LOPD GDD”) and the EU Regulation 2016/679, 27 April, General Data Protection (hereinafter, “GDPR”), hereby informs you that the personal data you provide through this Website is provided pursuant to this policy.
Your personal data will be processed by INQUIETO MOVING ATTITUDE (“Inquieto”), with Tax ID No. B-88586953. Address: Paseo de la Castellana 163, 2ª planta, 28046 Madrid. Contact email: email@example.com. Address: Paseo de la Castellana 163, 2ª planta, 28046 Madrid. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing the personal data
- To offer different channels through which Inquieto can be contacted to request information, answer questions, etc.
- To process requests for information, tests and purchases of Inquieto’s vehicles, as well as manage Inquieto’s services.
- To offer, if applicable, products and services of interest to the person through electronic channels.
- To help improve the development, maintenance and usability of Inquieto’s Website.
In any case, Inquieto guarantees to safeguard this information with the highest security guarantees and in a manner pursuant to current regulations on personal data protection.
Inquieto does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify Users, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. In some cases however, collaborations may be made with other professionals. In such case, consent will be requested from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. You may exercise your rights pursuant to the data protection regulations or raise any questions about the data processing at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Requirements to be met in order to provide personal data to Inquieto
To provide Inquieto with your personal data, you must be at least 14 years old and/or, if applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to use this Website. In any case, to contract Inquieto’s services through Inquieto’s Website, you must be of legal age, with full legal capacity to act, acting on your own behalf or on behalf of legal entities.
When you provide your data to use Inquieto’s services, you guarantee that the data and information provided is real, truthful, updated and that it belongs to you and not to third parties. You must notify Inquieto of any changes that occur in the data provided, in any case responding to the veracity and accuracy of such data at all times.
Principles applied to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, Inquieto will apply the following principles that comply with GDPR requirements:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. Your personal data will always be processed based on one of the legitimating bases. Obtaining, if applicable, your prior, express and unequivocal consent for processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which Inquieto will previously inform you with due transparency.
- Data minimisation principle. Only the data strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are required will be requested. The minimum possible.
- Conservation period limitation principle. The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, Inquieto will inform you of the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions, Inquieto will periodically review its lists and eliminate any records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate personal data security and confidentiality. You should know that Inquieto takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorised access or undue use of users’ data by third parties.
Data collection methods
The personal data that Inquieto processes comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
- Service request form
- Registration form
What are your rights when you give your data to Inquieto?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Inquieto is processing personal data that concerns them. Data subjects have the right to:
- Request the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject.
- Request modification or deletion
- Request limitation on processing.
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request modification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation on the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Inquieto will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have given to Inquieto and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit the data to another data controller when:
- Processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is automated. By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another if it is technically possible to do so. Data subjects have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a claim with the control authority. In this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you infringes the regulation.
Inquieto.com uses Twitter Ads, the Twitter advertising platform, which enables it to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, the audience can be segmented by:
• Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What is purchased online and through other channels
Adwords is a Google platform for advertisers who want to advertise on GOOGLE. Inquieto.com uses Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which enables it to create campaigns and ads to display on other Websites. When generating an advertisement, the audience can be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimacy for processing your data
The data categories that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the data subject
- The period from the last confirmation of interest: Three years.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools used to manage your data are contracted to third parties. To provide services that are strictly necessary for its activity, Inquieto shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company in Delaware, whose main office is in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (hereinafter, “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files located on your computer, to help Inquieto.com to analyse the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Inquieto.com (including your IP address) is directly transmitted to and archived by Google on servers in the United States. GAM España Servicios de Maquinaria SLU: provides Inquieto with risk estimation and vehicle management services. It’s registered address is in 33199 – Siero (Asturias). FIATC Mutua de Seguros y Reaseguros: the insurance company that Inquieto uses. It’s registered address is in 08017 – Barcelona. MARESBROKER CORREDORIA D’ASSEGURANCES S.L. SOCIETAT LINKED TO FIATC MUTUA D’ASSEGURANCES I REASSEGURANCES: An insurance broker for Inquieto. It’s registered address is in 08301 – Mataró (Barcelona) Gestoría Ortega: Performs administrative tasks for managing registration and taxes on Inquieto’s vehicles. It’s registered address is in 02002 – Albacete Panel Sistemas Informáticos, S.L.: It provides several of Inquieto’s information systems. It’s registered address is in 28027 – Madrid Google Adsense: This Website is associated with Google to show third-party advertisements to users who access it. In the collaboration with Google, cookies are used to show ads related to your recent searches and more relevant ads. Third-party services are included in this type of cookie, such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics. When you visit this Website, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Learn more about the types of cookies Google uses and find out how Google uses these cookies. You can use your ad settings to manage the Google ads that are shown to you and to choose not to show ads based on your interests. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear based on factors such as your general location derived from IP address, browser type and recent and past searches related to your current search. If you’d like further information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Segmentation and profiling.
The registration of personal data provided at the time of subscription, contact, interaction with the Website and any other data provided during browsing, including the information provided by cookies in relation to browsing habits, also entails your voluntary acceptance of Inquieto processing this data in order to segment or classify it to apply it to the activity related to general administration, information, marketing advertising spaces, creating profiles, analysing proposals requested by users/customers, statistical study of the services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms. The data used to create profiles and that is shown to advertisers is not data that enables users to be identified, only the type of audience, their age, country, gender, etc. are shown in a graph. Users who accesses this Website explicitly consent to the use of their personal information for data profiling, segmentation and classification for the purposes described in the previous section and to transfer this information to advertisers.
When browsing Inquieto.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP address, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used and other data that cannot be used to identify Users. The non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Twitter analytics
- Facebook pixel.
Inquieto uses this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about Inquieto’s user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
Inquieto undertakes to use and process Users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using the data pursuant to its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, pursuant to current data protection regulations. This Website has an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels completely and securely. In other words, the data transmission between a server and Inquieto cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the internet network and therefore the infringement of data through fraudulent access to it by third parties. With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Inquieto will ensure that any person who is authorised by Inquieto will process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), is subject to the appropriate confidentiality obligation (either a contractual or legal duty). When a security incident occurs, when Inquieto realises it, it must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident when it becomes known or when the Customer reasonably requests it.
Acceptance and consent
The consent provided for processing and transferring the data subjects’ data can be revoked at any time by communicating to Inquieto pursuant to the terms established in this Policy for exercising rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.